Last modified: April, 2020
Bony Innovation Ltd ("Company" or "we" or "us") ") is committed to your right for privacy. Protecting our users' privacy is a core value of the Company, and we take precautions to ensure the protection of our users' personal data as well as to comply with applicable privacy and data protection legislation.
Please carefully review this Policy before you download, access or use the Browser extension/ installation product, Extension or Services and Offer. In the event you are a California resident and the CCPA apply to you – please see our designated CCPA Privacy Notice
When using the Browser extension/ installation product, Extension or Services and downloading and interacting with the Offer, we may collect certain types of data. The collected data shall include both Personal and Non-Personal Data. Personal Data, means information which identifies or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, including online identifiers, such as IP address, as detailed below. Non-Personal Data, means non-identifiable aggregated data, such as technical data transmitted by the user's device. This data is not used to identify individuals.
The collection of the Personal Data, shall be according to the following lawful basis:
- We process certain online identifiers for operation and functionality purposes, subject to our legitimate interest;
- If you voluntarily communicate with us, we will process your contact details and information you provide for the purpose of performing our contract with you.
- We will also process certain Personal Data where you have provided us with consent, in the event your consent is required under applicable law.
|TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED AND PROCCESSED||PURPOSE OF PROCCESSING|
Certain technical data may be transmitted to us when using our Browser extension/ installation product, Extension or Services and Offer. The technical data collected shall include: The type of device and operating system; Date and time stamp; Language preferences; Traffic source which lead to the Browser extension/ installation product, Extension or Services; Apps installed on device; Approximate geographical location
We will use this technical data for operation purposes, as well as in order to enhance upgrade the Browser extension/ installation product, Extension or Services and Offer, and to conduct internal statistics.
We will collect your Internet Protocol ( "IP") addresses and/or MAC address (Machine ID). This data might be collected by us or by our service providers.
These online identifiers are processed under our legitimate interest as it is necessary for operating and providing the Browser extension/ installation product and Offer.
We use online identifiers in order to audit and track installations, verify that any installed Offer is compatible with your device; by determining which Offer and of what version should be offered to you and installed on your device; by correlating errors with certain technical information for debugging purposes; and by creating and managing statistics , to further improve, refine, customize and develop the Browser extension/ installation product and Offer, as well as to perform research, and conduct statistical activities, detect fraud, and security or issues. We further use this data in order to calculate our business partners' payments Please note that we will not store the IP address in an identifiable manner, and we will anonymize it promptly following collection.
If you voluntarily contact through any means of communication, we make available you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name, organization name and email address.
We will process this information for the purpose of responding to you and provide you with the requested service, information or support, as applicable.
The correspondence will be stored by us in the event we believe it is required, for example, in the event of any claims, or to improve our Browser extension/ installation product and Offer.
We will share Personal Data collected solely in the events detailed below.
- Regulatory Process. In the case we will be required according to any applicable law, legal process or governmental request as well as for the purpose of enforcing our agreements and policies, establish, exercise or defend our rights and third party's rights, and any applicable needed action in this regard, e may share your Personal Data in order to comply such requirement. In addition, we may share your Personal Data to prevent or detect illegal activities, as well as suspected fraud.
- Service Providers. In order to provide the Browser extension/ installation product and Offer's features we may disclose Personal Data to our Service Providers. We prohibit such Service Providers from using your Personal Data for any purposes other than performing our instructions.
- Consent. Subject to recipient of your consent, we may share your Personal Data to third parties. However, if we do share your information based on your consent, the Personal Data shared will be subject to such third party's privacy practices.
- Affiliates.We may share your Personal Data with our affiliated companies such as: parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control, solely if and when applicable or necessary.
- Corporate Transactions.. In the event of a corporate transaction (e.g. sale, merger, consolidation, etc.), we may share Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws requirements.
- Payment & Fraud Detection.We may share online identifiers with our business partners), for the purpose of fraud detection and calculating payments.
TRANSFER OF DATA
We may store or process the Personal Data we collect in different territories, including the US or EU. If you are a resident of the EU we will take the appropriate measures required under applicable laws to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection upon its transfer outside the EU.
The Company is taking the security of the data we collect with great consideration. In order to protect your Personal Data we employ industry standards and implemented technical and administrative security measures. In spite of all our efforts, it is not guaranteed that the Personal Data is 100% secure and we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Browser extension/ installation product and Offer, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will be able to prevent such access. If you feel that your privacy was violated by individual attempt to abuse our Browser extension/ installation product or Offer, please contact us directly at: [email protected].
You may have certain rights with regards to your Personal Data processed by us, according to data protection and privacy laws relevant to your jurisdiction. The rights may include one or all of the following: (i) accessing your Personal Data that we hold; (ii) amending your Personal Data that we hold; (iii) deletion of your Personal Data that we hold (as long as we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining the data); (iv) restrict or object to the process your Personal Data; (v) exercise your right of data portability (vi) file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and (vii) withdraw consent (to the extent applicable).
Please note that -
- We may request additional information from you when you contact us in order to verify your identity and locate your data.
- It may take time to process requests in a way that is consistent with applicable privacy law.
- We may reject your request in case you don't provide with required information or according to applicable law.
Regardless of the aforementioned, we do not knowingly collect or store Personal Data of children, as defined under applicable law, and specifically, under the age of sixteen (16). If we will become aware that a user that is considered as a child shared any Personal Data with us, we will discard such data. If you have any reason to believe that a child has shared any information with us, please contact us. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), please be sure to review this Policy with your parents or legal guardians.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
The Browser extension/ installation product and Offer does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For information regarding Do Not Track, please see: www.allaboutdnt.com
CHANGES AND AMENDMENT
This Policy may be amended or revised at our sole discretion or in the event required under applicable laws. The date of the most updated Policy shall be displayed in the "Last Modified" date above. In the event required under applicable law, we will provide an applicable notice.
COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION
Bony Innovation Ltd
+1 (833) 237-8281
11th Hamenofim St. Herzliya 4672562, Israel